2017. november 26., vasárnap

Guilty Grind?

I dated Scott, ended almost a year ago. I thought this was getting serious and we discussed being exclusive. But no boyfriend title. This “relationship” ended abruptly and I haven’t heard from or spoken to Scott since the split... with the exception of seeing him at the bars begging of summer. And him asking for jeans he left at my house, that he had a friend pick up.About a month ago, Scott’s (different) friend messaged me on grindr. After two ignored messages, I responded to the third very casually. No pics. No flirtation. A week ago I got a ;) while browsing late at night. I responded :P... woke up to a non-nude but suggestive body shot... replied with the same. I received a series of nudes... replied with the same. He suggested to meet up, twice. I felt a bit guilty, so interested, decided to confirm if he remembered who I was. He did. We did not meet up. I haven’t heard from him in a few days.After seeing Scott & company at the bars the other night, I get the feeling I’ve been baited/tested based on the horrible stares I received from that group of friends. Also have to admit, after fb stalking, FRIEND has a boyfriend. Not sure if things are open with them? Not sure if I’m the worst? Not sure if I should feel like complete trash? Give it to me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése