2017. november 29., szerda

Im gay (not out) and in love with my best friend, who has a girlfriend. But I think he may feel the same way I do. How do I know?

Basically, we’ve been best friends all throughout college and after. We got super close super quick and have been the same since. All throughout college, we would spend the most time together out of our friend group, usually alone a lot of the time. On weekends when we were drunk, we often would sleep in the same bed together or “accidentally” pass out on the couch together. Spooning here and there nothing crazy. People would always joke about us being gay but we would just shrug it off as being best friends. Truth is, I do have feelings for him and something in me is telling me he feels the same. We’ve been out of college a couple years now and are living in separate states. He has a girlfriend that he’s been dating for over two years. But still, I can’t get over the feeling that I had and feel that it has to be there in him too. We often will randomly text “Love you or Ly” to each other, drunk texts how we miss each other. It happened a time or two where I said “too much gay shit” and he freaked out on me asking why I gotta say that, but then he will do the same thing. How do I know if we’re just super close friends like brothers, or if he feels the same way?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése