2017. november 27., hétfő

Some advice would be nice. c:

Okey, here is my situation. I am a male, 17 years old. I never had a boyfriend but i think that will change soon. I was doing some Lovoo Online Dating and found this one Dude. Looked like a normal guy, not realy my type but maybe bis personality would be nice ? And it was. We have the same hobbys, political views, humor, etc. We meet up at some point and he is way more handsome than in his pictures.I like him and he likes me i think. We met twice by now and planing on a third time. I already taken a semi-nap on his stomach, like we were chilling and talking.Now to my question. How do i ask him to be my boyfriend or like should i ask that even ? Does it come naturally. And i never "done" anything with someone before. Maybe some broad advice on that too.I know i could of held that waaaaay shorter but i felt like it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése