2017. november 30., csütörtök

My family is disrespectful to my gay cousin

OK so recently my cousin came out as gay and my whole family is not taking it very, uh, lightly? Well, the adults aren't. Us cousins and siblings are like "Cool!" "Good for you!" "That's great and all but can we order pizza NOW?" "No, we're broke." "Oh yeah." But the adults are like "That's. Great. Son." "Did someone touch you?" "Gran! Don't be so blunt! Oh that's... wonderful, sweety." "Oh." huddles in group "Who touched my grandson!" "Now how am I supposed to get grandchildren!" "Will my son be gay?" "I hear it's genetic..." turns around grins eats awkwardlyIt's kind of annoying. My parents keep talking about how bad his parents must feel. Every time I go to a friend's house they're always cautious as if I'm going to suddenly fart rainbows and exclaim my love for my dear friend Marty who I've secretly been dating for five years (Woah! I didn't see that one coming! This movie deserves SIX stars!). My poor baby brother who's not even in high school yet is already being told, at 10 years old, not to be friends with any gays until he's certain what he likes. I'm kind of scared of what will happen if he turns out to be gay. (DEPORTED)A few days ago a showed my Mom a song which included (Oh my! what a sin!) LESBIANS! (Dear God not the lesbians! faints) She said, "Oh my God. Why are they encouraging this?" And I said, "What's wrong with it? That it's two girls? It's not like they're saying, "IF YOU DON'T JOIN OUR GAY CULT YOU WILL BE CURSED FOR A TRILLION SUNS." Calm down. They're not encouraging anything. Jesus..."Honestly, why are my parents so old fashioned? It's not like there's a gay plague going around and anyone who catches it is doomed to hell. We're not even religious. What's wrong with being gay? Jeez...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése