2017. november 26., vasárnap

Family bigotry

Hello! My family can be so strange. Intelligent one moment, ignorant and fearful the next. We were watching the Macy's thanksgiving day parade, and I caught myself muttering "Bigot!" several times. My mom and 16yr sister is pissed off because there are 4 spanish songs on mainstream radio. Then, a Barbie commercial came on, with the tagline, "You can be anything". The sister giggles and says sarcastically, "Well it's easy to be anything if you don't know anything" and "just because you can, doesn't mean you should". Also, lesbians and gay men are gay because they were abused as children. I know this is true for pedophilia, but has been debunked years ago when used against gays. This may sound petty, but I hear this garbage every other day and I need to vent.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése