2017. november 20., hétfő

Gay teacher at a catholic school

So I’m going to be a high school teacher and a friend of a friend offered me a job to teach at their school! Great! Their... catholic school....I went to catholic school growing up and it was alright. Obviously couldn’t express myself fully but that wasn’t entirely an issue at the time. I’ve asked around with my friends and family who I am out to and gotten opinions all over the place.Here are the facts: A) it’d be a job. I wouldn’t commit to working there forever unless some serious changes come to the church (not likely) B) I’m not out, out. Just to some friends and family C) very recently, there was an incident at the catholic high school I attended where a teacher was outed, but was only fired for actually being married D) my friend said that her lesbian aunt taught in a catholic school and LOVED itObviously it’s not going to be my first choice, because it’s also kinda far away. But should I keep it as a fallback?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése