2017. augusztus 2., szerda

One of the most ridiculous things I ever come across the web!

(I also posted this on r/gaybros)As I said I found the most precious answer! I found the real golden plates that Joseph Smith used to teach the Mormonism faith! LOL! Kidding!I am a person who constantly use Vimeo for references, as I browse clips I encountered the most PRECIOUS thing! The thing that will end all suicide attempts and the thing that will end hate towards LGBTQ+ community! Here it is:A Vimeo video titled : THE DEMON OF HOMOSEXUALITY http://ift.tt/2w7CQNl(with gasps and shocking face reaction) Oh my fabulous dear let me take a look at it.. LOL!If you will watch this you will be cured! Yes cured! And if you will listen there are even lines like these: “..So I wanna do a video and with God’s help let’s expose some light on this evil spirit..” “..if you’re truly a chose one and you are battling this Evil Spirit, I want you to understand something You are not Gay! I say it again You are not Gay!..” “..You are not gay! You are battling a twisted sexual demonic attack you are battling against this evil but you are not this evil..” “..no chosen one of God that wants to be turned gay, that wants to live in a gay lifestyle, that wants to start acting out his or her fantasies of homosexuality..”Oh my goodness guys while listening to this I can feel the burns through my vein even in my cock, I can feel the desire to change and take off this evil skin that is surrounding me beyond my life. (sobbing) Guys I can feel it! (huge thunders and lightning) Guys I can feel that I’m reverting back to the way I was intended to! (again huge lightning bolt) I can feel it I’m not getting hard to James Franco no more! (strong winds and windows are opening) I think my soul is getting clean, I am getting clean! (earthquakes) (yelling while ripping my shirt) I don’t wanna suck DICK no more! I am not GAAAY!!! LOL!GUYS SERIOUSLY!? Today is the 3rd of August, 2017 and I am crying partly while writing this. Today is 2017 not the 30’s not the 50’s. I am so shocked that this things still exists. I am a young gay male who experienced such things in life, I had my eyes opened since then. I know how to respect people, I know the boundaries and limitations in life and I know the morals and ethics we humans have and are still fighting for. I can’t understand that there are people who have a closed view of the world, of perspectives. And a closed mind for acceptance. I do understand that yes, there are people who are bind by the rules of the book, the authorities or by someone. But you got to think of it, Really!? You are going to disown your own son/daughter when you found out he/she is gay? In the first place I thought that was a blessing? If I will go on and on this could take years…I try to fight for our rights, not just us but the human kind. As a filmmaker, I produce a series before that I publish on YouTube. And in every beginning of every show that I make, I always include a short 30sec or less- clip or PSAs. It is about discrimination, racism, hate, terrorism everything else. In that little way that is how I contributed to fight or not literally fight them but to enlighten their view on the world’s status. And after discovering this video, I wanna celebrate our pride more. I want to contribute for the betterment of us.Those words like LIFESTYLE, SIN, EVIL SPIRIT oh my goodness. And defining evil is really wide. But how about this, in the future I really want to teach underprivileged kids about graphic design and filmmaking for free, so these people won’t have to go what I went through. I want to offer them my knowledge but the thing is, I am a homosexual. Will I pass it to them? Is that considered evil? In the first place there are tons out there that are scared of coming out. There are even couples, scared of telling their relatives and friends about their relationships. Yet most of them hide under thick walls just to enjoy their passion and intimacy. We are not shoving down gayness to your throat and here we go. Such hypnotic video or therapy shits. My goodness.To be honest while listening to this video I can imagine using this lines on a low budget adult film LOL!I am not mad, but sad that some people can’t understand the terms - gender and sexual preference. The terms - rules and reality. A reality in which people commit suicides because of repression and low acceptance of other people. Well, Mitt failed. But now the leader of the most powerful nation is not really accepting towards us. By the way, his orange-ness isn’t enough. Needs more tan. Don’t let me speak about Russia and that bear looking leader jailing gays smiling all around. That’s another thing. (by the way Putin is DILF! LOL) Lastly, one of my favorite show is Brooklyn Nine Nine! The show involves Captain Holt, an openly gay cop. The thing that I like is that this show featured a gay man - as a respectful and responsible man. And not as a laughing stock. As little as this thing, I can say IT DEFINITELY GETS BETTER! Well, This is 2017. I still have high hopes for our planet, consider me like answering on a beauty pageant but WTH, I will try to WAVE THE RAINBOW FLAG AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY CAN! Not fighting them, but will try to make their view more open and accepting. And that could be done in many ways as peacefully as possible.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése