2017. augusztus 26., szombat

In the need of an advice

I'm HIV+. I've been on medication since 2014. Since 2016, the virus is undetectable. I broke with my boyfriend. But I am cool. We didn't break up because of my status because he knew around three months later that we started dating. Hew as cool with it, very supportive. But we broke up because he got a job and the time for dating and more became very scarce, and it literally built this huge abyss between us. We decided to break up. It was mutual. We remained friends. As far as I know, that was what caused our separation.When my recent former boyfriend and I were taking a time off to reflect about our relationship (even though, we both know it was done), my ex boyfriend, who I dated five years ago, got in touch with me. It was a little strange, but we started talking. He knew I was in relationship because he had already talked with a friend of mine. I told him we were taking a time off because we were considering to either break up or do something to save the relationship. He was very kind. He told me he would love for things to work out for the best, but if not, he would love to reconnect with me again.So, I broke up with my boyfriend. And, he has been there since that moment. We haven't seen each other because we have different schedules in different city. We are not too far from each other, however, work sometimes makes a little difficult to meet up. He has been talking a lot about trying to be boyfriends again. He says he misses me a lot. I have been considering, but there is one thing he doesn't know. As you have already realized, he doesn't know I'm positive.Right now, I don't know what to do. That's something I won't say on a phone call or send a text saying "Btw, I'm positive." I know I have to tell him, but I'm scared. I know I got infected after I dated him. But, my conspiracy-theory spidey sense tells me that he might be positive as well. And he wants to know who infected him. He told me he just came out of an eight-month depression. So, there's one of my clues to think that he is positive as well.I'm pretty sure I got infected after dating him.I believe I'm just imagining things. Maybe, he is really healthy.But I'm a little scared about the reaction he might have when I tell him that I'm positive. I have been very strict and responsible with my medication consumption. I'm fine. I feel fine. But he is the second person I date after I was diagnosed. So, you might imagine why I'm feeling so anxious and nervous.Thanks for any advice or encouragement you can give me. Have a nice day.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése