2017. augusztus 3., csütörtök

Help, I'm in love!!!

This new guy came in to work the other day, and I have a massive crush on him. It was proper cringy love at first sight bullshit. He is so cute, but idk even if he's gay (although I'm 99% sure because of the way he talks, mannerisms etc.). I have worked with him a couple of times and at first I was fine talking to him but now I've sort of seized up and I can't think of anything to say apart from trivial stuff like 'oh it's pretty quiet today' which doesn't produce any conversation. Although we can work long shifts, there isn't too much time to have a conversation and if the opportunity arises I always fuck it up or something comes up. I tell myself everyday that I'll have gotten his number by the end of the day but only end up talking once or something (and it makes me feel shit only adding to my anxiety and depression). It may not become anything worthy of true love status as he is moving away soon and even if he isn't interested it will serve as good experience and a confidence booster, as these chances rarely arise for me. Basically, I don't want to let any more opportunities in life slip through my fingers. So my question is how can I start to build a relationship with him/find out if he's interested/get to a point where I don't feel awkward and gross being around him etc. Any responses are much appreciated 😊

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése