2017. augusztus 2., szerda

Getting closer in a relationship

So, I've decided that I wanted to starting having more to my relationships than just hookups. All I know right now is hookups. Whether it be something kinky, anal, or just a blowjob, it all ends after that hookup is over. Now, I've been hanging out with a guy for a month trying to make something out of that relationship, but I can't figure how to kiss him, because normally I'd only do that after I'd already had sex. I'm going to see him again this weekend and by then I'll figure out how to kiss him in a non "hey thanks for the anal" type way, but what would you guys suggest? Is kissing something you ask consent for? I ask for consent before sexual acts when I hooked up. Is this the same?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése