2017. augusztus 4., péntek

Asked Crush Out last night- got rejected badly

I’m not really sure where to start but, a few weeks ago I decided to finally tell my long time crush how I feel about him and he responded with the words: “Wow, That’s so sweet of you!” And over the past few weeks every time I brought up a hint he would react positively. So last night I finally decided to ask him out (by text because i have no confidence) and he replied “one moment.” Ten nerve wracking minutes later he opened the chat and took a screenshot and told me “the answers on my story” On his story he posted “my name just asked me out, yeah no he thought” but DONT GO there’s more. My close friend/ big sister saw it instantly and spent 45 minutes trying to convince him to take it down while another friend was cursing him out and prodding him (this whole time i’m crying, freaking out, and trying not to throw up) the only response she could get out of him was “gays are disgusting and I can’t believe he would think that” “if shit like that happens it’s going on my story for all to see” (everyone i know has his snapchat) and he finally took it down when I took the “it’s a prank” approach. I felt like killing myself for about an hour after that until some of my friends texted me again. Long story short, this hurt so much because he has always been one of the nicest people to me.. I swear he knew I was gay too but whatever.. any advice? 😐

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése