2017. február 20., hétfő

Help

Although many opinions here might be biased since a majority of you all here on r/gay are homosexual, I still need help. As for my background, I'm a 17 year old male, growing up in a conservative household. (no, I don't hate gays just because I'm conservative) I have a strong relationship with god. However, I strongly believe I'm gay. I've thought about it for years now. I just cannot see myself living a life being gay. I want to have a wife. I want to have kids. I want to have a life that most men live. I don't feel wrong being gay, it's just I don't want to be who I am. Nothing outside of my own choice makes me want to be straight. Like I'm not influenced by anything to force myself to not be gay, but myself. So I guess my question is, can I change? Is it too late? Gay therapy? And even if I have to, gay shock therapy despite it being unethical? I am aware that I should wait and see if there is truly what I want, but as of now I don't want to be gay. I hope you guys understand me. I need some advice. Has anyone here tried to change their sexuality?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése