2017. február 19., vasárnap

Confused about myself

Well, as the title says, i am kinda confused right now but let me start by introducing myself. Im 20 years old and i "know" that i am gay since 8 years or so but never had a boyfriend but some girlfriends( i was 13/14 and nothing serious).This Friday i was at a Party with some friends and drank too much, which is why i barely remember anything. Today one of my best friends (girl) wanted to see me and she told me that i "confessed" my love for her on that day. And i was totally shocked and said "no way" ( she knows im gay) but the details i apparently said really confused me. I told her its like this for month and that my behavior is really obvious and how she did not get the "signs" was beyond me.Well that is atleast what she said, but l am pretty sure that i dont love her, but the story kinda shocked me anyway..I Do indeed fool around with some friends(girls) from me if i am drunk but lt is never anything serious just kissing or touching their breasts etc. This might sound Stange but i would still identify as gay.Do you guys have any similar experiences? Would u say i am bi and not gay? Im so confused right now :/

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése