2017. február 1., szerda

Awkward Situations!

So this happened to me yesterday and wanted to know how many other guys had this happen to. I was going to the mall yesterday afternoon to get some pizza for lunch. I was getting in line and there were about four others in front of me, one of which was there with what I can only assume was his girlfriend since they were holding hands and standing pretty close. From the back he looked sort of familiar and was trying to place where I knew the guy from. Well, it became pretty clear quickly when he turned around a little and I got a good look at him. I had hooked up with him at his place about a month before. He kinda flushed a bit when he recognized me too. His girlfriend saw and quietly asked "who is that" and I heard him reply "I just thought he was someone else was all". I smiled a bit and he turned around and I could tell that he was making an effort not to look at me again. I sat a few tables over and was purposefully trying to make him uncomfortable which I think worked.Being that this is a pretty big city I thought the chances of that EVER happening was going to be pretty slim. Well, one for the record.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése