2017. február 21., kedd

A girl told me this guy like me.

So a few months ago a girl texted me and told me the boy liked me and wanted to blow me and stuff. So I knew this guy for a few years, we had multiple classes together but we barley talked. I'm not gay or anything so im not into this but I feel bad for him. Cause a lot of kids are bullying him and it's kinda my fault. Cause when I read the text I was like what? I was with friends and they took the phone from me and saw it and then they spread it throughout the school. Now we pretty much live in trump land and I'll admit my friends are confederate flag rasing beings. I consider myself a moderate democrat so I have no issue with him and I'm flatter that he thinks im cute tbh. But the kids are bullying him, calling him fagot behind his back. I've tried to defend him but then the kids call me gay. I've tried to talk to the guy but he avoids me and act like I don't exsist most of the time. Other times he'll look at me sideways and laugh or something. So idk what to do, it's been like this for over 3 months

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése