2016. május 23., hétfő

My friend told me, that a group of guys are teasing me.

So like a month ago, I made a post about this kid who was showing signs that he may be gay and interested, well I was gonna get him alone and ask him, but I told one of my friends what I was gonna do, and she stopped me and said the boys are teasing me, and wants me to make a move to "expose" me. Which I really don't get cause i'm pretty much out to most the school, and if you ask me nicely, i'll tell you. Which what she's saying make a lot of sense, its just this one guy, its multiple group of kids, doing stuff like Readjusting themselfs, pulling there pants up, smiling at me, bending over infront of me and stuff like that. It started about an month ago, and most of these guys dislike, its been like this since elementary, dont really remember why we just dont like each other. Like this year, one of them slapped me cause another guy payed him, and I joked to one of my friends i'll kick his ass later, and someone heard it and they tried to get us to fight. We didn't, the principal found out and I got suspended, nothing happend to them. But back to the teasing thing, i'm fine with it, these guys are hot and if they want to show their bludges and asses, then it fine with me. But it is pretty mean of them, if they was doing this to someone not comfortable with themselves, it could get ugly. Also, my friend told me that the original guy, I have the crush on, actually does like me, she wouldn't tell me how she know, but she recommended I met up with him after school away from the other guys

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése