2016. május 19., csütörtök

An unsure NC lad just looking advice on troubled feelings.

Hey guys, I didn't know where else to post so forgive me if I'm intruding.I'm 23 and live in a rural town in NC, (I hate my state...). I've been in hetero relationships until now but I'm starting to question myself. In my last relationship I started playing with toys in my butt and heavily enjoyed it. I asked my partner to help me use them as well as peg me but she completely stopped after the first time. She made me feel almost ashamed of it. Recently I've been in an odd mindset and am sitting on the fence with my sexuality. I fully realize that at this point it's from a purely sexual point but what if there's more...Anyhow, just looking for some PMs from others for insight and advice on things.Thanks

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése