2016. április 3., vasárnap

Do you ever think about going "straight"? Or how your gay life will be when you are older?

(Serious replies only, please.) I am in my late 30s, and my life feels quite empty. Part of this is because I have been single for a few years now. Although I fully acknowledge that I am much more attracted sexually to men than women, part of me thinks I will never be "fulfilled" being with a man and continuing to live the fairly gay lifestyle that I currently live. I also worry about getting older, not having kids, and what my life is going to be like. I am also afraid of getting older, losing my looks, and then having things get very rough for me as an older gay male (gay culture can be pretty focused on physical appearance, as we know).Is anyone else feeling similarly?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése