2015. október 12., hétfő

(X-post from r/lbgt) Please help: Need LGBT individuals for a short study!

I am conducting a study for my undergraduate Senior Seminar class and I am looking into the whether sexual orientation, gender, religiosity, or gender role adherence are predictors to relationship satisfaction. Since most of the existing research regarding relationship satisfaction excludes those of us on the LGBT spectrum, I was hoping that you fine folks would be willing to help me fill that void by completing a brief demographics questionnaire and a compilation of three short surveys for my research. The entire study will take no more than 10 minutes and the only qualifier is that you currently be in a relationship.Click the link below if you’re interested and I greatly appreciate your participation!http://ift.tt/1OxH9pw

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése