2015. október 19., hétfő

Unsure of how to meet guys?

Heyo Reddit. So I'm kinda new to the whole gay dating scene. :P I'm an 18 year old college freshman coming from a small high school out of state. I'm in a liberal area...but I'm finding it significantly hard to find anyone to date.I just want one guy that isn't perfect, but that I'm attracted to and can get along with/do things together. I've tried grindr, and while I initially went crazy (like sucking a dick a day or more crazy) it didn't give me the fulfillment I want. And it's quite frankly a depressing scene because if you ain't super hot or shirtless pic you usually don't get that much attention anyway.Clubs have been good at meeting new friends. But still no gay guys that I know about in them. Or if they are they're not interested. And to be honest I'm just joining clubs to meet people more than because im interested in them. The thing about clubs too is that im kinda shy, so I'm not like the out going gay guys that always have a flock of girls/friends around them :/ (Not to be a pty - me fest Im just being honest xD)It's honestly getting me down. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Am I ugly? Am I not outgoing enough? Am I too young? It's honestly making me considering transfering schools to a larger city where I'll have more of a pool to work with: or a smaller school where things are more intimate and I might be able to find someone easier.I'm just lonely is all. Even having gay friends would be nice. I went 4 years of high school where other gay guys either weren't out, weren't interested, or we didn't get along. I thought college would be different.Any advice?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése