2015. október 20., kedd

Unplanned coming out to both myself and public

I started college as a freshman about a month ago and over this time I've started to embrace the fact that I liked guys. It really wasn't something I had even fully accepted myself before college, as I kept trying to force myself to like girls, and I feel like it is an unconventional way to come out but really just when I went to college I started to act like being gay was something I had been open with for a long time and that it wasn't a secret. It's a little bit complicated to explain but I never came out in the form of a big reveal and announced "I'm gay" but just sort of became openly gay when meeting all these new people in college. None of my friends have any idea that they are the first people to know that I am gay.And again, up until moving to college I never even admitted to myself that I was gay. This whole process just sort of happened when I moved to college and it wasn't something I had planned at all. So I really am new to this lifestyle and there is just so much that I don't know. I feel that this is an unconventional way to come out and I suppose I don't really have a particular question but I sort of just felt like telling my story and hopefully just hearing from other people and having a place to speak my mind anonymously.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése