2015. október 8., csütörtök

Single and maybe ready to mingle?

Hey guys 19 year old male here! I'm black, 5'6", slender/semi-athletic body built, humble/shy, and don't describe myself as really masc or fem I'm just me haha. I love to talk things other than sex and I love for my guy to challenge me mentally. I'm attracted to any other race but my own? (Mainly Asian, white, or latino guys.) Whenever I look in the future of who I'm going to be with Iv'e never imagined my own race? I don't know if that's weird or not... I usually look for guys who are bigger than me since I'm already petite in nature. I just came to Reddit to get some dating advice and see what other guys interest are?I really like Asian and European facial features and always have. Iv'e dated a white guys before but never Asian. Do Asian people like Black people?Due to my shy-ish nature, I don't really hit on guys unless they come at me first? How would I get out my "bubble"?Am I attractive enough? (Sorry if this is awkward loool.) http://ift.tt/1FUPoLe't get me wrong, I'm not insecure that I'm single. Iv'e just always imagined having a cute relationship ever since I could think of. Maybe, it's just me being impatient haha. I don't have biggest sex drive in the world and most men who hit on me want sex. For me, I love looking into a guys personality and mind so sex comes later when I'm really interested in someone. I don't know I'm guess I'm just more "traditional".

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése