2015. október 17., szombat

Sex drive tanking??

Okay, I have much to say... Four months ago, I began the process of coming out. It was probably the best period of my life so far (I'm 18). Just after I came out for the first time, around July, I noticed a large decrease in sex. I was able to ignore that and blame the decrease on stress and the Zoloft I was taking at the time.Late July, I accidentally came out to my parents, whom were not supportive or accepting of it. They sent me to a pastor, yadda, yadda,yadda, but I was prepared for this and got over it quickly. And by September they've shut up about it, things return to 'normal' but I notice something very strange. My drive was almost nonexistent. I had been off Zoloft for a month, and it was all screwy down there (masturbate maybe once a week, down from every day).As of now, I jack it three times a week if I'm lucky and it doesn't even feel great like it used to. I have trouble maintaining erections, and guys just don't turn me on nearly as much. Physically, I'm pretty healthy, working out three times a week, and no other health problems. Mentally, I feel like I should be over the stress by now if that was causing my libido to collapse. I'm in my senior year, and trying my best to ignore it and stay positive, but this shit has taken a toll on my self-esteem. I just want to explore my sexuality but now I can't!So what should I do? Let it run its course for longer? Maybe hidden stress of coming out? See a doctor but not tell my parents somehow?! Has anyone else been here before? I dont want to be like this forever... I'm freaking out too much about such a thing.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése