2015. október 2., péntek

Need some advice.

Small backstory, ive been dating a guy whos in the closet for a few years now. A month ago we found out my mom had cancer and was going to start chemo. I was hardly ever getting to see him and when i did it was only for a few hours which caused me a cinsiderabke amount of stress and when my mom started chemo and i started a new job my stress level broke through the roof and i felt like i couldnt continue to try to be with him even though i love him bc of the stress level in my life. When i talked to him about all of this i broke up with him and wanted to stay friends. He agreed durinf the conversation and said he understood but now he wont talk to me at all and i realize that i shouldnt have broken up with him. Ive tried getting him to talk to me and he sayd he just doednt feel like talking about it. What should i do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése