2015. október 2., péntek

Help me please isolated with crazy anti-everything parents they may disown me

I need some help I have no one to turn to around me and my parents are making me paranoid. I’m in high school and we just moved to a new state at the beginning of the school year and I am completely isolated from my friends the the rest of my family but my dads side. I have no one to talk to and my parents are crazy strict and they don’t let me do any extracurriculars and don’t want me hanging out with new people I meet at school after hours and they won’t let me attend the church group for people my age. I am so alone and feel like I;m going insane.My dad has gone off the deep end and I am seriously scared right now. He has gotten so messed up in the last two years and thinks that anyone who ahs a different opinion from him is going to hell and completely has broken my mom down and she believes everything he sasys now. He got way involved with this idiot pastor at a church we went to and started acting on fire and brimstone logic and its ruining our family. We dont even go there anymore and he still goes on about how women are impure and need to know their place and that all gays should be killed and a bunch of racist stuff. I have no idea where this all came from he used to be a really cool dad and never said any of this stuff before. He tries to get me to go along with it and calls me stupid and ignorant and that hes disappointed in me. None of this makes sense and I want him to stop or get help but he terrifies me with how hateful and enraged he gets whenever I even suggest that he needs to stop. He and my brother got into it all the time when he first started thinking and acting this way and he kicked him out of the house and it was all my fault I told my dad he was gay by accident and he lost it. I tried to make my mom make this stop and get him back but she wont do anything she doesn’t even care about us and wont do anything that would upset my dad. Im scared for her because this woman is not the mom I knew. She and my brother were inseperable and we always had eachothers back and now she won’t even life a finger to help us. I told her she needs to get out because dad is ruining our lives we don’t have any friends and no one ever comes over and he gets mad when we make phone calls or talk to the neighbors or anything. He makes up rules about stupid shitjust to yell at us and nothing I do is ever good enough or he points out how my cousin is so much better than me at in school and how my grades aren’t good enough to be in spots which they are I;m just not a straight A student like my brother was. He used to always compare me to him and talk me down and he wont stop lying about everyting. Last night my mom freaked cause she was looking for family photos from camping on my dads computer and found some messed up pics and vidoes and immediately blames me and starts yeling at me for being just like my brother and trying to ruin the family and then goes through my laptop to spy on what ive been doing. It hurts so bad and she accuses me of being a freak and a pervert and idk maybe I am I am ashamed of myself but its not like that and none of the fucked up stuff she found on my dads computer was from me at all cause I;m not allowed to use it but I still get blamed for it and hes telling her that I put it there and they yelld at me all night. I am afraid to go home tonight and I snuck out to go to school before they even got up this morning so they couldn’t stop me. Im in studyhall right now and i could use some help. I ont think anyone at the school can or will help me or they’ll tell my parents about me going to them and that’s the last thing I need. I don’t know if this is the right place to put this but I thoughtmaybe someone here has gone though this before and would know what to do I'm asking for help anywhere I can get it

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése