2015. október 13., kedd

Do some guys not like low hangers?

I had two recent encounters and was left a little puzzled. I have a decent sized penis and nice pair of low hangers.I went on a date with a guy and we went back to my place. He unzipped my pants to blow me and when he saw my balls - he said "ewwww your balls" I was a bit shocked, since I usually get smiles when guys see my balls when I'm changing at the gym. Before he was done he made several more comments, about how he did not like them. Let's just say I never called him again.Another guy refused to play with my nuts when I asked him to, saying he didn't really like balls.Am I missing something. Guys used to like playing with my balls. Are guys not into that anymore or did I just pick up two duds?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése