2015. október 13., kedd

Am I cheating on my boyfriend?

My bf and I have been together for two years. We were out a few weeks ago having a fun time and he said we should see where our mutual friend is hanging out and meet up. I texted our friend - let's call him "Fred." We'll... Stupid me used to hook up with a different guy named Fred and accidentally texted him instead. I hadn't talked to him in years, and never deleted his number. Of course, our friend never gets back to us, because I didn't realize I texted the wrong person.Cut to the next day, when my old hook up texts me back and is like "great to hear from you" and sends me a dick pic. I erase it and pretend like nothing. A few days go by and he texts me again. I respond with a hey what's up. He's told me he's moved and is no longer in our state. He starts texting me about our past hookups..and I'll admit I was turned on. He's gone on to send me videos and more pics. Ill look at them, but dont send him any. He also wants to have phone sex but I don't. I just feel weird, it feels harmless, but I know I would be mad if my bf was doing this behind my back. Am I guilty of anything?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése