2015. október 16., péntek

Advice for meeting people?

This might be a bit of a ramble, sorry:I'm 23, I struggled with being gay for 3 or 4 years, but now I've mostly accepted it, even though I'm not fully out yet. My problem is, I have no idea how to meet people. I have no friends (gay or otherwise), I don't drink and I've never even set foot in a club or bar. I tried using Grindr once, but was too scared to respond to anyone...I've never had a one night stand or anything like that. I live in southern Texas, so there's not very many LGBT groups in my area (in fact I've never seen ANY), and either way I'm so shy I don't know if I could go to one by myself. I've been with a few guys, but that was years ago and I met them while I was going to school.I just feel really depressed over the situation because I have no idea what to do, and I can't talk to anybody about it. And I feel like the longer I go without any friends and/or hookups, the harder it's going to be to make any. A FWB would be nice, but at this point anyone would be better than nothing.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése