2015. október 14., szerda

A poem I wrote in dedication to my first crush

I am a gay man full of lyricism. Everything I do in life, really, I can accompany with a poem. This can range from eating a warm and tasty chocolate cake to the fulfilment of a dream of mine. So, how could I ever miss out on writing a poem for the first person I have fallen in love with? I couldn't. When blood runs cold, it shivers down your spine,the howling wind that almost dares to shine,with all the dread, it haunts you wellwhen far apart the sunshine fell.Behold, how every single inch of airand every single inch we sharebecame a ghastly hell.And in this hell, I dare, he likesthe warmth, with all ordeal it strikes.The warmth of love, for it is thisthat even I, in truth, would miss.As seldom, hardly ever, you may findto what you once were surely blind.The one and only to confide,the one that you won’t cast aside.His eyes and whims that you hold dear,the one whose absence you do fear.You love him! And in fact, he might love you,pluck up the courage to pursue –embrace the strength and hold it tightbefore it dares to cast a blight.The howling wind, however, it is gone.My journey thus goes on and on. Should you wanna know what's behind the scenes: He is one of my best friends and I am unsure whether to ask him out, as, although he is at times insinuating interest in romance, his behaviour is contradictory. Every so often it occurs that he says things like (depends on the context of the conversation, really) "As long as it's sex with a woman" etc. Sooner or later I will tell him, no matter if it means sacrificing the friendship in worst case. However, with the above poem, I wanted to forever remember him as the one who introduced me to the rudimentary feeling of love.Yeah, I am quite awkward.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése