2018. április 23., hétfő

my coworker found my grindr app

I think he's now scared to get dressed with me in the male dressing/locker room. I don't peek at all and respect others but I'm not out in the place I work in. My co-worker is someone I mentored when he was assigned to my area.We have this one room (6 x 6 feet very small) where we can get changed for work.He saw my app in my phone. I was preoccupied then and someone was calling my 2nd phone, I asked my coworker to open it (stupidly told him my pattern) and I forgot my 2nd phone had the grindr app on the home screen...After that he'd cover up if I was in the room getting dressed.Well, I do have a little crush on him but I maintain distance cause he's married.It's just that I feel like he's avoiding me or doesn't have the same respect for me compared to the time I was mentoring him...Sorry. Just venting.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése