2018. április 22., vasárnap

I'm 17 and need some advice.

So I'm 17 as you've read and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I have no idea how to put down any of what I'm trying to get help on so I'll just say it. For quite a few months now, I have been super horny. Like real bad. Anyhow, I do the typical things to get rid of the urges and stuff, but it's not really working anymore. And as a not so good looking guy, it's harder to find someone that's interested. I'm on a few shitty apps for teens and what not, but because I'm not 18 (and also because I'm too much of a pussy to lie about my age) I'm not on any of the more adult dating apps and shit.So what I'm really asking for advice on I guess, is how do I deal with being overly horny all the time. Apart from the obvious, of course.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése