2018. április 22., vasárnap

I came out as gay. It went horribly. Now I'm making myself better

So about a year and a half ago, I came out as gay to my parents and it went HORRIBLY. In the last year, I've dealt with everything from verbal abuse from my parents to almost getting physical with them as well. I'm currently completely removed from my family on my path to bettering myself. One way that I'm trying to make my coming out mean something is writing about it. I started a blog (https://ift.tt/2HiwpjQ). I just wanted the ability to share to my friends why I have been so isolated and share why things have been hard for me for the past year. Feel free to check it out (I've only written one post, but I'm really looking to expand on it whether or not people want to read more). Let me know what you think and most importantly if you want to collaborate with me on it, let me know! I'd love to hear from you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése