2018. április 24., kedd

Hello gaybros...something happened and I need your advice

Long story short, I'm a male and I had my first ever sexual encounter with a male 2 weekends ago and I went down on him for a long time. I got really into it and tried deepthroating a lot. All of this was done without a condom.The next day I noticed that I have an enlarged circumvallate papillae on the back of my tongue. Also, my tongue seems to have a yellowish brownish film on it.I have had this for about 2 weeks now and assumed that perhaps I irritated the circumvallate papillae with all of the oral sex I performed. I am now starting to worry that I got an STD or some kind of infection.Is this sort of thing normal and has anyone here had it before? Do you think I should see a doctor or is this common for someone who first performs oral sex on another male?Thank you for all of your valuable input!P.S. On another note, I think I'm gay.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése