2018. február 19., hétfő

Venting about feelings

Hey guys, I'm a bit crushed right now, I just broke up with my former boyfriend. We were in the early stages of a relationship (1month), and we had a talk tonight because I felt him distant. He told me that, although he finds me cute, smart, kind and that he likes hanging out with me, he can't grow up feelings for me and he don't know why.I don't know how to feel, I'm crying because he did nothing wrong, things happen and I can't blame him nor hate him. I just don't know how to cope with the situation, as I'm really an anxious person and that I can't even feel hate toward him, only attraction or love.... He doesn't mind talking to me because he likes me but I can't get him out of my head, I was happy fir a whole month and I feel robbed (well told you I can't blame him and he has the right to leave me).

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése