2018. február 1., csütörtök

Non Pride Queer Community Events/Activities (non U.S.)

I'm interested in hearing about any queer focused events that happen in your city that are not related to pride (if that happens in your city).I'm especially interested in activities outside of the United States.For example in Serbia we have a queer film film festival called Merlinka every December in Belgrade that now draws people from abroad. We even hold it in two other cities, as well as in Bosnia and Montenegro. There are also other QT events that are for community empowerment.When I lived in Sarajevo I visited the Sarajevo Open Center where they held trainings on gender equality, LGBT stuff and more.In northern Iraq there is a community org that does murals and other trainings, and promotes for women and LGBT folks.I got wind of a queer film festival in Tunis as well. I was a bit bummed out since I was just there, but reached out to the organizers to stay in touch.In Mexico City there were countless groups and associations that promoted inclusion and so on.What exists in your city?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése