2018. február 18., vasárnap

Confused

NSFW So I never thought I was completely gay. Still might just be Bi. Having said that. I sucked a dick of someone I trusted for the first time, drunkenly. Then a couple days later again buzzed. And then a couple days later again, but twice in one night and we were completely sober. Same Person.What I’m confused about is that I liked it, but I would never want him to suck my dick and I would never want to do anything past that.Is that a thing?Also he’s not Gay, I learned, or at least he doesn’t believe he is. I screwed the pooch and told him that I thought I was gay and asked if he was too. He’s been texting some girl he hasn’t met for awhile now and I didn’t feel right doing this while he was talking to her. I basically said if he’s not Gay we need to stop. I’m hoping that I didn’t lose one of my closest friends over this.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése