2017. november 24., péntek

Why did this guy block me on Tinder?

So here’s a little background information about myself. I’m in my mid 20’s, white, slim and 6’2. Masculine. I have a lot of the traits that are considered attractive in the gay community. On apps like Grindr and Tinder, I’m usually never blocked. I get called cute a lot and pretty much all my hook ups or meet ups have been with guys you would call cute or hot. I obviously get turned down every now and then just like everyone else in the world. I’ve had many guys tell me I’m a 7 out of 10. So I started talking to this 19 year old college kid from he local college. He’s the fraternity type, bisexual and had never been with a guy. So we matched on Tinder. We started talking and he asked to Snapchat. We’ve been snap chatting back and forth for the past month. He’s seen plenty of my pictures and told me many times he wanted to top me. He would message me quite a bit. A few times a week. We didn’t have extensive convos but my point is that he was still pursuing a conversation. He had never been with a guy. So after about a month (yesterday), I told him I was going to host a guy tonight and that he should come over. I told him I had hung out with this other guy from his college and he started asking me all these questions about him and even asked me to hook them up. I was like you are kind of obsessed with this guy. He seemed more interested in this guy he had never even seen than me which I found weird bc he had been talking to me for so long. So we talked quite a bit last night and I told him I would hit him up today. I got off work tonight and went into Snapchat to message him and his name was gone. Opened Tinder and he was gone. The thing is, I don’t care at all. That’s probably why it actually bothered me a little. Like I said, I’ve been very lucky with guys and was in a 3 year relationship with one of the cutest guys in the world (at least to me). When someone isn’t interested in me, I take it about as well as anybody could. So when guys talk to me for a while and do this or just ignore me, it is a pet peeve of mine because if they just told me straight up I would say cool take care man. Later. End of story. So yeah acting shady like that def is the part that bothers me. So why do you think he blocked me and also tried to get me to hook him up with the other kid from his school? Why talk to me for a month and block me now? Nothing changed. Do you think he just got scared about meeting up so he blocked me or he decided he wasn’t interested? I just don’t get it because if he wasn’t interested why would he waste a month of my time? Why wouldn’t he just tell me straight up? So annoying. Tell me what y’all think.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése