2017. november 20., hétfő

Some Regrets I need to say

I'm 16 years old and I'm gay (obvi). Also, my mother passed away in mid September. My plan was to come out when I was 18 because she apparently hated lgbt anything. Now that she's gone, I really wish I could've told her. My friend a while back had a talk with her and said that she'd hate me if I was gay so that's cool. I just wish that I told her before...everything. I was more of a mammas boy even though both parents were awful (That's a story for a different time). Now, I only have my dad left to tell. All my friends know, their parents know and they promised they'd wait for me which is really sweet. I'm just nervous, I don't want to be treated differently, I'm the same person he's loved since birth but instead of liking girls, it's guys. I really need help y'all, this is eating me up inside. Advice?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése