2017. február 1., szerda

RESEARCH: In need of professionals working in the financial industry in the UK

Hey everyone,I need your help. I'm currently conducting a research on the discrimination faced by LGB individuals working in the financial industry in the UK and I’m in need to interview some professionals working in the industry about their experiences (both positive and negative). Complete anonymity is promised and all data collected will be untraceable back to you. The interview should take no longer than 30-45 minutes. We can meet at a location and time of your convenience and do the interviews either face-to-face or via Skype / Facebook video chat, I’m located in London.Any contribution will be greatly appreciated, it would mean a lot to my research.Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése