2017. február 20., hétfő

New to this sub. Need advice.

What do you all think about a 10-12 year old saying that he/she is gay to me (me being a mentor but not a guardian of the child)? Do you think that a person can decide at that age? What are some questions I should ask him/her to see if that's how he/she really feels/is? What can I do to be supportive and help him/her and to help him/her?I am new to all of these LGBTQ type of things and am here to get some advice. I just want to be as helpful as I can to this person.I hope none of my questions offend. I am very supportive of the LGBTQ community even though I am a cisgender strait human. So due to my lack of knowledge, this will all be a learning experience for me.Any advice is appreciated! Thanks! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése