2017. február 20., hétfő

My straight work friend update PART 2

Okay since my old post a lot of things have happened and changed recently my straight work friend admitted to having feelings for me and I admitted the same to him. We both agreed to take it slow as he has never been that way with a boy before two weeks past and we were just making out and going for meals, we had a little arguement and I was ignored for a day and then he said that it wasn't for him and that it was making him uncomfortable more than it was comfortable now obviously this is upsetting to hear, but he has confessed he is in love with me but he can't look past me being a boy and it's killing him? So what do I do what approach do I have? I have explained things take time but he doesn't have anyone to talk to he mainly just talks to me so has anyone had any experience in this before? Because I know he isn't gay it's just me he sees in that way but I just don't want to lose him. Any advice is appreciated.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése