2017. február 2., csütörtök

How common is this?

Hey guys, just a bit curious as to how common this is? Im gay (i think). I love hugs cuddles, and physical contact with both genders. I feel emotional attraction to both genders. I love kissing both genders. But the only thing sexual i like doing with any gender is i just love sucking dick. Im not too fond of getting my own sucked cause i find my own hand is most effective at pleasuring my dick. I dont like anal either way. I guess sexually im just a cocksucker, unless kissing counts as sexual. It seems the only sexual acts i really like doing are ones where my mouth gets stimulated. Is this an uncommon thing cause ive never heard anyone else who has the same thing. I know sexuality is more complex than a lot of people make it out to be but i feel like a rare breed here. It doesnt bother me, just makes me curious about it

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése