2017. február 21., kedd

Boy troubles

Hey folks of /r/gay. I'm in a bind.Back in December, I met a guy on Scruff named Dan (Not his real name). After introducing ourselves, I invited him over and we spent the night doing things horny guys do. We eventually exchanged numbers. He came back over a few days later for round two.Around NYE, I ran into an ex named Jake (also not his real name) and he and I started where we left off. Dan texted me a few times but I told him I was seeing someone. He wished me luck and that was that.Then it became apparent Jake and I were not going to work out. I broke it off and waited a day or two to see if Dan was still interested. He was.Not only was he interested, we had our first date later that week. Dinner, a touring production of a Broadway show, and then ice cream before going back to his place.We've had countless dinners since. I've lost track of how many nights we've spent the night in each other's bed. I don't ask what he does when he's not with me. It's not my business.I can't help but feel like we're a couple. It's more than sex. Last night he told me that he didn't know what he wants. I know what I want and I want him.Should I start seeing other people and hope Dan comes around? I'm not into giving ultimatums but I can't wait forever.I need any and all advice. Thanks!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése