2016. április 3., vasárnap

I need some advice on guy. . .

Okay... so here it goes. I have known guy for over 2 years. We met in 2014 after talking for a long time on a gay dating app (grindr for more context). I guess you could say he's kinda closeted. I pretty much made him tell me he was bisexual when we hung out for the first time (which I do believe he is... maybe he leans more towards one side than another, ha ha). Anyway, he lied to me the first time and said he was going to back to his home country in two weeks, then I saw him after two weeks. We didn't talk for a brief period, life happened a little bit, I studied abroad and then sometimes out of the blue we would reconnect online through certain mediums: dating apps, and more recently e-mail, and now we text (however... I saw my number wasn't saved to his phone). We've actually been hanging out a few times already the past month (we've gotten food, we've just chilled out, blah blah). Sometimes it will take him a while for him to touch base with me and sometimes he reads my texts and doesn't respond to some of my questions. I usually don't care, but I don't know, maybe I'm crazy lol. I need some advice? I care about him and we have a good time together, but I feel like he isn't 100% with me... anyone have similar situations? Or advice?? Anything.. thank you. Joe.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése