2016. április 2., szombat

Grindr Help!

So, long story.I met a guy on Grindr, my first actually. We met up and I gave him oral. He came in my mouth and that was all.He said that he was clean and that he had been tested for HiV on his life insurance. He said he had only had one partner in the last year and that he was completely clean.I was messaging him afterward thinking about how bad it could have been and he reassured me that he wasn't. He said that he was absolutely clean and that there was nothing to worry about. He said "You're a good guy, you don't need to worry."I ended after saying that I would just have to trust him, and when I checked later all the messages were gone. I don't know if he blocked me because I was annoying him, or if he blocked me because we were done talking. I worry that he was telling lies and that I am at serious risk.Is there any way to recover the conversations?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése