2016. március 16., szerda

Yesterday was perfect pt. 2

Continued from here: Pt. 1I mentioned on this post at first that I was a bit unsure as to if we were going on a 2nd date, and the reason why is because he was acting a bit weird afterwards and not replying to me as he usually was so I thought something was up.Funny story was, my messages actually were never getting to his phone and I have no idea why. It was only some though, so one would go through and others wouldn't. Luckily, the next day one from yesterday sent and he mentioned it being weird because it said "Yesterday at 4 pm". Nevertheless that thing was a whole mix up and things are actually perfect now.So yesterday he messaged me asking if I'd like to go with him to the mall with 2 of his friends, which I was a bit hesitant of because I was worried they wouldn't like me. A little later he mentioned they couldn't come because one was working later so it'd be just the two of us (and while it would have been nice to meet his friends, I was a bit happy about that, but in due time I do hope to meet them). Once again he picks me up and we go to the mall. We just look through stores and talk about everything, video games, favorite superheroes, movies, family etc. Once we're done browsing we go to an aquarium that was actually pretty cool. It was so adorable seeing his face light up at all of the different fish. They made us take pictures too but we were both too embarrassed to actually look at them at the purchasing table, so we passed. Once that was done we went out to dinner and didn't want to go home yet so we decided to see another movie. He asked to hold my hand which I thought was the cutest thing because I just assumed he would grab it again, as if he needed permission at all. Eventually I just rested my head on his shoulder while cuddling against his arm as he rested his head onto mine. I've never felt so comfortable, it was definitely a great feeling. After, it was late so nothing was really open to do so walked down a popular nightlife area in my town and we took a tour of my university. I told him about all of the nicest spots on campus and some secret spots, we adventured a lot looking at all of the buildings as I told him all about them, as he'll be attending here a bit later. We ended up.And that was pretty much it, but it was 100x better than the first date. Things are still going pretty slowly but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése