2016. március 29., kedd

How do I meet/best places to meet single gay men for a long-term relationship?

This is my alternate account; I do have another one here, but I mainly use it for things like automobile/car-related things, this is entirely separate. Not quite a throwaway despite the throwaway in the username [it was intended to be but since then it's become an alternate account].I am 30, and have Asperger's Syndrome, and am from the United Kingdom.I am mainly attracted to women, but have some attraction to men - it's 99.98% women and 0.1% men. I've decided to just accept it, realize there's nothing wrong with it. Technically this makes me bi, but my sexuality is my own business, which is as it should be.Anyway, I have had some attractions to men in the past - which I have never acted on. I did once see a guy who was attractive in this small Liverpool gay bar [one where you have to go down some stairs, you can probably work out which one I mean] when it was in a quiet daytime hours period during Christmas, so few people in, but never actually spoke to him - I just was attracted to the guy, don't know why, I just was and felt a bit embarrassed about it. I went into the bar with the intent of making new friends, meeting new people etc. although it was a bit of washout considering it was fairly quiet around 3.45pm on a Wednesday afternoon in the pre-Christmas rush. [the week before Christmas].Going back, to June 2013, when I was in South London [relative lived down there at the time], we were walking through Vauxhall, I saw this guy coming out of one of the gay bars, he had an American or Canadian accent [I cannot quite remember which it was], I liked him but couldn't tell him [didn't have time and other things to do back then]. I didn't really get time to speak to him because me and my family were travelling from one end of London to the other, trying to get to see tourist attractions and spend time with family [a relative lived down there at the time], it was a weekend and the traffic wasn't good.In my area, it is a fairly conservative town, which has a sort of Acacia Avenue-type feel about it, people with a Ford Mondeo, Mercedes-Benz C-Class or a Land Rover Discovery on their driveway, and the town is a commuter town, with a largely older population and some retirees.There is no LGBT scene in my town or area [not saying where for my own privacy, but near to Southport/Wigan].I don't want to meet men for only a one-night stand or sexual experimentation, but for a proper relationship. Not casual dating or casual sex.OKCupid wasn't of much use to me - many of the men in my area were either wanting non-monogamous relationships or casual sex, and those that did want long-term relationships were around the London area [4 hours 29 minutes from me].Grindr wouldn't be much use - I don't really use my mobile phone much aside from emergency calls [it's mainly a camera phone, it being an Android].I could visit gay bars, but the only problem is being on medication means I can't drink that much alcohol - I'm on anti-epilepsy medication for now.Anyhow, I've decided that if I want to do this, I'll have to do this safe, carefully etc.For me, the emphasis is more on the relationship, than it being a solely sexual or anything friends with benefits type. Basically, all the ins and outs that a long-term relationship would entail.I would appreciate any advice and help you may have.Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése