2016. március 29., kedd

"Being Gay" is growing on me as time goes on

Like ... Idk how to explain...I used to see it as "Meh, I'll have to put up with this I guess", but now it turned out to be more of a "Gift" Imho.Like, I thank God for being like this and liking guys.I'm meeting very nice people lately and having fun, and I'm meeting guys who want a long term relationship, and we are seeing how it goes.Honestly, who can understand a man better than another man?There's nothing more beautiful than two guys caring for the other Imo.Ps: Btw sorry for the English and sorry if the Post is a little bit random, but felt like sharing.Being Gay is a gift and not a curse!Edit: It's just that I'm thinking all I'd be losing if I wasn't Gay. All the experiences and good moments with guys and things like that.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése