2016. március 31., csütörtök

How to tell him i like him? :D

Well i'm 15 people tell me to focus more on school, but when all your mind is thinking off is where is he now, is he having a good time, where can I get the closest to him without being weird?But I've been inlove with a guy for over a year now and if I don't even use my time to tell him I'm gay and that I have feelings for him, I've pretty much wasted my time. I do hope for a yes that he likes me back. But I'm just happy with an answer which will make it easier for me. Like it doesn't need to be concrete, aslong as he gives me an answer.I do really trust him and we used to be best friends when I lived in the same neighborhood as him. I miss it allot. I miss him allot. Not just as a friend but I wanna lay in our bed together just spooning and talking having a good time.I thought about how I'm supposed to tell him I like him but I can't just go out of the blue and shock him. I've thought about telling I'm with messages . there is something important I need to tell u which u can't tell anyone, meet me if u got time. Or something like that.I have no clue if he likes me whatsoever but maybe he just looks at me like a friend. Or he has some more to but 100x more shy than me so he wanna take his time. It's really confusing. Sometimes it seems like he is interested (low key)and sometimes he seems more focused on other things.He removed me from snapchat but I guess i sent a bit too much and then I think the shy part comes again. Because at school he sometimes just stand aside me which I find really cute and that has happened allot of times after he removed me from snapchat.TL:DR My question is: what is the best way to tell I guy that u like him allot, when u have no idea if he is gay straight or bi? -------Thanks-Allot-For-Answers------ \________________________________/

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése