2016. március 31., csütörtök

I respect feminine gays, because all people need to be respected for their choices. But at the same time also gay guys that prefer to be "masc" should be respected for their choices.

Everytime I say that I'm looking for masculine guys, or that I'm into sports, or that I'm not big on the gay scene, I am shut down. I've been called an "internalized homophobe", embarassed by my homosexuality, fake personality, forced personality etc...Everyone should be able to chose what they want for themselves and their partner. Why is being "masc" bad?And disclaimer, I'm not one of those guys that says "masc for masc" and insults everyone else or makes fun of feminine gays. That's very bad, but it's just as bad as people who insult masculine gays.This is who I am. i'd rather go to a Colts game that to Pride. If that offends you, I misunderstood what the gay movement is all about.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése